Rules and Conditions – Greyhound Rescue Charity Raffle October 2016
In addition to the Conditions set out by the Department of Gaming and Racing the following approved rules and conditions apply:
1. The Charity Raffle will be drawn at 9pm on Monday 31st October 2016 in the front bar of the Carrington Hotel, 565 Bourke Street, Surry Hills, 2010. Winners will be notified within 24 hours by telephone.
2. Winning tickets will be drawn at random by patrons of the hotel on that evening.
3. Participation is open to anyone over the age of 18.
4. Tickets will be sold through the month of October 2016 at the Carrington Hotel, and each ticket will cost $5.
5. No more than 1,500 tickets will be sold.
6. Ten prizes will be offered, with a total prize fund of around $5,000. A list of the prizes will be published in venue from 1st October 2016. No cash equivalent will be offered as an alternative to the prizes.
7. All proceeds from the draw will go to Greyhound Rescue which is a not for profit organization with full charity status. Their ABN is 89 282 387 425 and their CFN is CFN/21338.
8. Any employee or contract employee of The Carrington Hotel is ineligible to claim any prize on offer.